Colorado State University is excited to start using an online system to streamline the process of requesting and billing for core service requests. All facility users are invited to use the system, which requires a one-time registration as discussed below in the Getting Started documents. Once you are registered and associated with a PI, the system will enable you to place service requests, provide required approvals, and monitor progress of projects.
Access all of the CSU Core Facilities through the iLabs portal
CSU Core Facilities will be slowly transitioning to the iLabs software in stages. The Core Facilities currently using the software include:
- Proteomics and Metabolomics Facility
Learn how to get started using iLabs at CSU!
- If you are a CSU PI click HERE
- If you are a CSU core facility user (and not a PI) click HERE
- If you are an external user of CSU core facilities click HERE
Tips for Departmental Fiscal Officers
- How to Specify a Financial Contact for a PI in your Department
Learn more about the iLabs Core Management Software.
Questions? Contact Jessica Prenni