The Research Innovation Center (RIC) is Colorado’s premium life science technology accelerator. Companies at various stages in their development can benefit from locating on the CSU Foothill campus in this state of the art facility.
- Office space located next to flexible, BSL-2 wet lab space
- Shared infrastructure such as meeting rooms, break rooms, reception and mail service
- CSU electronic library system access
- Ideal for collaborating with CSU faculty
- Access to vivarium, laboratory animal services, and major equipment cores for mass spectrometry and next generation sequencing
If you’re interested in applying for a space fill out an application RIC_app
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Research Innovation Center (RIC) serves as a vehicle to perform collaborative translational-stage research with CSU’s life sciences community of researchers, giving it the promise to become the birthplace of medical breakthroughs. Located on CSU’s Judson M. Harper Research Complex, a life science park that includes the Infectious Disease Research Center (IDRC), Rocky Mountain Regional Biocontainment Laboratory (RBL), Arthropod-borne and Infectious Diseases Laboratory (AIDL), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the USDA-APHIS, National Wildlife Research Center.
Commercial Rental Space (2nd floor) Total Area: 17,000 sq. ft. Total Office Area: 1,700 sq. ft. Total Lab Area: 7,500 sq. ft. 21 Labs: 140 – 700 sq. ft.