- The attachments currently added to PASS vary greatly depending on college and sponsor, and requiring the inclusion of attachments in KR will, in some cases, be perceived as double-entry. Therefore, the attachment list will be kept to a minimum.
Recommendation: The following attachments are required in KR if they are pertinent to the project, regardless of how the proposal will be submitted:
- Budget if done on an approved agency/sponsor budget form
- Budget justification
- SOW or summary attachment, or brief summary entered as an abstract.
- Forms or other documents required by the sponsor
- Subrecipient information:
- Commitment letter signed by an institutional official
- Statement of Work (SOW)
- Budget and budget justification
- CSU internal financial commitment forms/info (such as cost-sharing or additional space request)
NOTE: System-to-System (S2S) submissions: All attachments as required by the opportunity must be in KR.