As of May 1, 2017, the Research Acceleration Office (RAO) will manage all limited submission opportunities through the InfoReady Review system, linked HERE: (colostate.infoready4.com).
The RAO will exclusively utilize the InfoReady Review software system for announcing and managing these opportunities, with internal pre-proposal submission, review, and selection notification handled within the system.
We will post opportunities weekly. Check back on Mondays to view new opportunities! To add your name to the new Limited Submissions Announcement Listserv and receive announcements when they post, sign up here: https://lists.colostate.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/limited-submissions
The New RAO Limited Submissions Procedure:
- Opportunities post on InfoReady Review and announcements are sent to the Listserv.
- Research Associate Deans (RADs) advise faculty of restricted funding opportunity.
- Applicants utilize InfoReady Review to submit institutional pre-proposal documents. To view specific requirements and/or submit, choose an opportunity then click “Apply”.
- RADs are notified of applicant submissions.
- RADs utilize InfoReady Review to Approve/Not Approve submissions, based on number allowed per College, and provide comments.
- If an internal competition is necessary, reviewers are assigned and reviews are completed in InfoReady Review.
- The VPR and OVPR team determine which internal pre-proposal(s) will move forward for submission to the Funding Organization.
- Selection notification is sent to applicants, RADs, and applicable OSP team and College/Department support staff.
- Selected applicant(s) complete the Funding Organization’s submission with OSP (via KRPD) and/or Foundation Relations, as appropriate.
- Use your CSU eID and password to log into InfoReady Review.
- The InfoReady Home page displays open opportunities. The Calendar tab displays current and past opportunities.
- “STILL OPEN” opportunities have passed the Internal Deadline with no applications received. These remain open until filled by the first applicant, without internal review, through the Funding Organization deadline.
- If you do not see an opportunity of interest listed, please contact the RAO.
- Most opportunities require a brief Proposal Description and/or CV/Biosketch (2 pages max), as appropriate. Some opportunities require a more specific/extended format with additional documents. Please check each opportunity carefully prior to the deadline to confirm internal pre-proposal requirements.
- To view specific requirements and/or submit, choose an opportunity then click “Apply”. You will not be required to submit an application if you click on “Apply”.
- Applications can be saved as a draft prior to submission.
- Submitted applications can be edited up until the internal deadline. Contact the RAO to access this feature.
- Applications can be submitted on behalf of a PI by proxy. To designate a proxy, go to your profile on the upper right corner of the page and scroll down to “Designate an Applicant Proxy.”
- A spinning wheel when saving or submitting an application may be due to a file name error. If this occurs, look for uploaded files with “odd” name changes, delete the file, and re-upload the file with the original name.
RAO Limited Submissions Contact:
Dinaida Egan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 491-2448