In accordance with October 2018 National Biosafety Month, the CSU Biosafety Stewardship Initiative, and CSU “Clean out Your Lab Fridge and Freezer” Month, we are holding our 4th Annual Poster Contest! This year’s contest is open to all biosafety related themes (for example, the importance of keeping lab fridges and/or freezers clean/well inventoried; proper PPE use; proper containment and/or disinfection of infectious agents; awareness of IBC approval requirements; promoting a culture of biosafety; or come up with your own).
- Eye grabbing graphics and catchy slogan
- Poster size: 8.5×11 or 11×14
- Image resolution: should be no less than 150 ppi on the final print
- Submit PDF, along with contact info to: RICRO_IBC@mail.colostate.edu
- Submission deadline: September 19, 2018
This contest is open to all CSU students and employees; you may even submit a poster as a group (i.e., office/lab/club). Awards will be given for the top three posters.