United States Export Control FAQ

Current export laws control both hardware and information regarding a wide range of technologies in a way that may have a substantial impact on research at CSU. Federal regulations control the conditions under which certain information, technologies, and commodities can be transmitted overseas to anyone, including U.S. citizens, but also to foreign nationals on U.S. soil. The following Q&A may help clarify some of the requirements. For additional information, see Information and Guidelines: United States Export Control Laws, on the CSU Export Control website.

[hrf_faqs category=’EXCON FAQ’]

Comments are closed.